81.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?
你一直在找我吗,彼得?
82.I‘m off today.
我今天休息。
83.Listen,Mike,I‘ve got news for you.
听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。
84.You don‘t know me,but this is Garl Mattews.
你不认识我,我叫卡尔。马修斯。
85.I‘m calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.
我代大卫。肯尼迪先生打电话给你。
86.So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you acall.
所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。
87.And what time would suit you best?
什么时候最适合你?
88.You can call us from the lobbv and we‘ll come down.
你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。
89.Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much forcalling
me.
请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。
90.She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here to-day
at 3∶30 p.m.
她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。
91.But you can page her.
但是你可以传呼她。
92.What is the number of her beeper?
她的传呼是多少?
93.Fine.Thanks for the message.
好。谢谢你的口信。