2011年报检员考试辅导:报检英语对话练习3

来源:微学报检员考试网发布时间:2011-06-08

  为了帮助考生系统的复习报检员考试课程,全面的了解报检员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年报检员考试辅导材料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!

  2011年报检员考试辅导:报检英语对话练习

  We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

  我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

  We've got here our sales samples Type 1.and Type 2.

  这里是一号和二号样货。

  Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

  我们的质量完全以货样为准。

  We sell goods as per the sales sample,not the quality of any previous supplies.

  我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

  You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

  你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

  You can see the difference between these grades.

  你可以看看这些等级的差别。

  These two grades are very much in demand.

  这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

  We are in urgent need of these two grades.

  我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

  The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

  这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

  No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

  你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

  Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

  你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

  The quality is all right,but the style is a bit outdated.

  质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

  We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

  我们发现货物与原式样不符。

  The “Double Fish”brand is not so bad,the design is fresh and vivid.

  “双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

  The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

  那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

  We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

  我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。