2012年报检员:常用贸易“询盘”英语1

来源:中大网校发布时间:2012-10-26

查看2012年报检员:常用贸易“询盘”英语汇总

  Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

  由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

  Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

  请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

  Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

  由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

  Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

  请告知该商品的价格和质量。

  Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

  请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

  Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

  敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

  Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

  敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

  Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

  请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

  At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

  请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

  Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

  请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

  We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.