2012年报检员:常用贸易“询盘”英语2

来源:中大网校发布时间:2012-10-26

查看2012年报检员:常用贸易“询盘”英语汇总

  请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

  I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

  请对该商品报最低价。

  Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

  贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。

  We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

  如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

  We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

  如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

  We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

  如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

  We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

  我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

  We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

  对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

  We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

  我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 .

  We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

  我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

  We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

  敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

  Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

  如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

  We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

  敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。