原料产品询盘回复英文对话(1)
A:Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much.
我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B:You might try one of our cheaper components.
你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A:Let‘s take a look at your price list again.
我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B:Sure. I‘ll bring it in next week.
好哇 ,我下个礼拜带过来。
原料产品询盘回复英文对话(2)
A:This is the best material we have to offer.
这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B:Actually, I don‘t think we need it to be this good.
说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的。
A:I can let you have this kind cheaper.
我可以算你便宜一点。
B:Let‘s do that.
那就这么说定吧。
原料产品询盘回复英文对话(3)
A:How is the new material working out for you?
新原料用得如何?
B:Fine. We‘re saving a lot of money with it.
不错,节省了不少的钱。
A:I‘m glad to hear that.
听你这么说真高兴。
B:It was a good suggestion. Thanks.
你建议得不错,谢谢。