We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.
这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.
我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原式样不符。
相关内容推荐: 2012年报检员考试辅导出口货物实施检验绿色通道制度汇总 2012年报检员考试业务基础精选习题及答案汇总 出境货物报检相关知识复习汇总 2012年报检员考试进出境集装箱检验检疫辅导汇总