有关2011年国际商务师考试,业务外语的辅导对考生的复习起到非常有效的帮助,育路教育网特别为您搜集整理,内容如下:
合同We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract. 中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it. 我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we''ll need to discuss a new one. 欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract. 我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。 Do you always make out a contract for every deal? 每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
These are two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate. 附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)? 请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……) 这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery. 合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
The contract comes into effect today; we can''t go back on our word now. 合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。
Once the Chinese government approves the contract, it is legally binding upon both parties. 合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say. 我们坚持重合同,守信用。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract. 你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract. 如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as two parties sign it. 合同一经双方签订即生效。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part? 你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement. 如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
品质Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
We''re here to discuss the trademarks of your products. 我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
We have received the goods you send us. The quality is excellent. 我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。
The goods are available in different qualities. 此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我们的质量完全以货样为准。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good. 只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders. 如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two. 两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the qualities are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren''t they? 价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗? The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained. 接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal. 我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors. 新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We''ll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency. 我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn''t agree with the original patterns. 我们发现货物与原式样不符。
These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. 化肥质量次于合同中规定的。 We always have faith in the quality of your products. 我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones. 我们保换质量不合格的产品
数量:For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。
Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present. 这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount. 这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men''s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts. 男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases? 能再增加200箱吗?
We''ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked. 你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight. 我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer would refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已经有大批红茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities. 他们对小数量不感兴趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands. 较大的数量已经转手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company? 您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
500 pieces in total. 总共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities. 他们总是大量购买。
育路教育网预祝参加2011年国际商务师考试的考生一切顺利!