有关2011年国际商务师考试,业务外语的辅导对考生的复习起到非常有效的帮助,育路教育网特别为您搜集整理,内容如下:
价格:
Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable)。 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing)。 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive)。 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high (low)。 价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low)。 价格高(低)。 Price is rising (falling)。 价格上涨(下跌) . Price is looking up. 价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed. 价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral. 价格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I''m afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly. 由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $5 and $8. 价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off. 价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB. 210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right? C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship. 如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right? 你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms. 我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don''t you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted. 如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations? 您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
包装:
The next thing I''d like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We''d like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。 Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。
Packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
I''m sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。 Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。 Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。 The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
The packing are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing. 我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in craft paper, then packed in wooden cases. 布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton. 每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press. 箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps. 罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
Please mark the cases (boxes ,bags ,casks etc) as per the drawing given. 请按所给的图样在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care". 在外包装上请标明"小心轻放"字样。
保险
what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少?
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People'' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。
What risks is the People''s Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It ''s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying. 阅读保险单上的"细则"对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
Not every breakage is a particular average.并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".那么,"一切海洋运输货物险"意味着比"一切险"范围小一些。
In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.在保险业中"average"一词一般是"海损"的意思。
Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
检验
Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
I''m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
Where do you wish to reinsert the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?
The importers have the right to reinsert the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。 It''s very complicated to have the goods reinserted and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。 What if the results from the inspection and the reinsertion do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。 Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
We''ll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
What''s the time limit for the reinsertion? 复验的时限是什么时候?
装运
The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好。
I hope you''ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We''ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible? 我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗? The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment. 第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier. 如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment? 你们能不能设法提前交货?
I''m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
We''d better have a brief talk about the loading port. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题? He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。
In case of transshipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。
Partial shipment is allowed. 允许分批装运。
We must have the goods here in September for reshipment. 货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
育路教育网预祝参加2011年国际商务师考试的考生一切顺利!