2011年国际商务师考试商务英语基础辅导(3)

来源:微学国际商务师考试网发布时间:2011-06-25

  为了帮助考生系统的复习国际商务师课程 全面的了解国际商务师考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了 2011年国际商务师相关资料 希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。外贸英语口语

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

  Words and Phrases

  business association 业务联系,交往

  business connection 业务联系

  close relationship 密切的关系

  closer ties 更密切的关系

  to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

  to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

  to present business relationship 保持业务关系

  to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

  to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

  to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

  to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

  to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

  to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

  to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手 工艺品 出口商,可以吗?

  If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我们丰富的资源和稳定的 政策 为外商投资提供了有利条件。