2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
询盘
Please quote us your best discount off your list prices for this quantity.
订购贵方这样大数量的产品,请以低于价目表内折扣报价。
The margin on this order is very small and we hope you will allow us an extra discount of 5%.
本定单利润甚微,盼贵方惠予额外5%折扣。
Please make us an offer within this month.
请在本月内给予报盘。
Please quote us your lowest price for the items listed hereunder.
请报下列商品的最低价。
We would like to place an order with you for 5,000 color TV sets.
我们想向你们订购5,000台彩电。
Please quote us your best CIF prices.
请向我方报最好的 CIF 价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.
请向我方报化肥最低价。
We can allow you 3% discount on purchase of ten thousand metric tons.
若购买1万公吨,我们可给予 你方3%的折扣。
2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
报盘/报价
In response (reply) to your inquiry of June 23, we have sent today our price-list.
我方今天已将本公司产品价目表寄上,以答复贵公司3月23日询问函。
Referring to your inquiry of November 20, we have quoted as below.
贵公司11月20日询问函收到,兹报价如下。
This range is on a special introductory offer, the terms of which are set out at the end of the brochure.
这套产品均按新产品优惠价报价,优惠条件在小册子末尾。
Since the above price is subject to alteration, we urge you to place your order promptly.
鉴于以上价格可能还有改动,我们请您务必从速订货。
We have pleasure in enclosing a copy of our illustrated brochure, together with our latest price list.
现随函寄去一份附图小册子,并寄去最新价目表一份至感荣幸。
We feel we must point out that our list prices have already been cut to the minimum possible, and that our goods are unobtainable elsewhere at our rates.
必须指出,我们价目表内的定价,业已减至最低限度,如此价格在其他地方不可能购得。
As requested, we enclose our illustrated catalog and price-list and trust that you will find it of much interest.
依照贵方要求,现随函附上有关说明书目录及价目各一份,谅感兴趣。