2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
We are willing to allow 5% reduction in price on all orders over 1,000 pieces.
如果订购超过1,000件时,本公司同意降低价格5%.
We are prepared to offer you a special trade discount of 20% on all orders exceeding $100,000 received before the end of this year.
如果在本月底前接到贵方定单,且金额超过美金100,000元时,本公司将给予20%特别优待。
However we have to inform you that there is no room to make any further reduction in prices as we have already cut them to the absolute minimum.
但本公司已没有再减价的余地,因为我方已将价格减到最低限度。
The above quotation is subject to our final confirmation.
上述报价以我们最后确认为准。
subject to our final confirmation
以我方最后确认为准
subject to your reply reaching here before the end of June
以你方答复于六月底前到达为有效
Our offer is firm/valid/good/open for five days.
我方报盘有效期为五天。
With reference to your letter of …, inquiring for … , we enclose our Quotation No. … for your consideration and trust you will find our prices acceptable.
关于你……来函询购……,兹附去第……号报价单给你考虑。相信你会认为我们的价格是可以接受的。
2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导
还盘
In order to conclude the transaction, I think you should reduce your price by at least 3%.
为了达成交易,我想你们至少得减价3%才行。
This is our lowest quotation. I‘m afraid we can’t go further.
这是我方最低报价,恐怕不能再降了。
This is our rock-bottom price, we can‘t make any further concessions.
这是我方的最低价格,不可能在让了。
Our price is fixed at a reasonable level.
我们的价格定得合理。
Our counter-offer is in line with the international market.
我们的还盘符合国际市场的行情。
As the market is weak at present, your quotation is unworkable.
眼前行市疲软,你方所报价格做不开。
Your price appears to be on the high side.
你们的价格似乎太高。
The price you counter-offered is unreasonable.
你方还盘价格不合理。
We will appreciate it very much if you will consider our counter-offer most favourably.
如能最优惠地考虑我方还盘,我们将不胜感激。