2014年国际商务师考试业务英语:船运常用语句

来源:网络发布时间:2014-04-18

  The shipment has arrived in good condition.

  运到之货情形精采。

  I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

  我但愿您能对第一批货感应对劲。

  Please exercise better care with future shipments.

  对此后装运的货,请多加注重。

  Can last shipment be duplicated?

  上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

  We regret we can’t ship as you desired.

  很抱愧,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

  We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

  我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

  There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

  货色多装了200磅。

  Can we short-ship 5 tons?

  我们可以少装5吨吗?

  Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

  请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

  The goods are all ready for shipment.

  货色已经筹备好待装运。

  I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

  关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不埋怨你。

  The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

  货已装上“春风”号汽船。