商务英语学习:折扣(2)

来源:网络发布时间:2008-12-25

(5)
A: We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.

订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。

B: I'm not sure we can use that many.

我怕我们用不了那么多。

A: It would represent quite a savings.

这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。

B: Ok, I'll see what I can do.

好吧,我考虑考虑吧。

(6)

A: Why are there three prices quoted for this part?

这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?

B: They represent the prices for different quantities.

不同的质量,价钱不同。

A: I see.

原来如此。

B: The more you order, the more you will save.

订购愈多,折扣愈多。

(7)

A: Is this your standard price?

这是你们的标准价吗?

B: Yes, it is.

是的。

A: It seems too high to me.

好像贵了一点。

B: We can negotiate the unit price for large orders.

如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。

(8)

A: I'm calling about the mistake on our last invoice.

我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。

B: What was it?

怎么啦?

A: We should have been given the large quantity price.

你应该开大宗折扣价才是。

B: Yes, that is absolutely right.

啊,对的,是应该这样。

(9)

A: Doesn't the quantity discount apply on this order?

这次下的单子没有大宗折扣吗?

B: No, I'm sorry, but it doesn't.

抱歉,没有。

A: Why not?

为什么没有?

B: Because these items are from different shipments.

因为这几项品目不属同一批货。