1. I’m so mad at you right now.
我现在很生你的气。
2. He was enraged by the accident.
他对这次事故大为恼火。
3. Your mom is going to be furious when she finds out what happened.
你母亲发现发生了什么事情之后会大发雷霆的。
4. My boss was pretty upset at me today.
我老板今天很生我的气。
5. I need to better control my temper.
我需要更好地控制我的脾气。
6. My uncle has a pretty bad temper.
我叔叔的脾气很坏。
7. It won’t help anything if you get angry.
你生气也于事无补。
8. His face was red with anger.
他的脸都气红了。
9. Mistakes are often made in the heat of anger.
愤怒经常会导致错误。
10. Why are you so angry with me?
你为什么生我的气?
11. You seem upset, has something happened?
你看起来很不高兴,发生什么事情了吗?
12. Tom and I were supposed to meet at the movie theatre, but he never showed up.
我和汤姆说好在电影院见面的,但他没来。
13. Maybe I won’t stop being friends with him, but I’m still going to tell him off.
也许我不会和他绝交,但我要好好说他一顿。
14. I was simply too mad to think straight.
我当时太生气,没仔细想。
15. I’ve never been so furious in my entirex life!
我一生当中从来没这么生气过。
【生词解读】
1. enrage [in5reidV] v. 激怒;使愤怒
2. furious [5fjuEriEs] a. 狂怒的
3. upset [Qp5set] a. 心烦的,苦恼的
4. entire [in5taiE] a. 全部的,整个的