为了帮助考生系统的复习物流师课程 全面的了解物流师考试的相 关重点,小编特编辑汇总了 2011年物流师复习相关资料 希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!
Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
英译中
ICAO 国际民用航空组织
IATA 国际航空运输协会
SITA 国际电讯协会
CONSOLIDATOR 集运商
pAK BULK AGENT 分拨代理商
TACT 运价手册
OAG 航空货运指南
GMT 世界标准时
UTC 联合技术公司
DST 夏令时
MAIN/LOWER/UPPER DECK 主舱、下舱、上舱
SLI 托运书
AWB 航空运单
MWB 航空主运单