常用信用证英语口语用语及词组

来源:网络发布时间:2010-10-26

  We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I’ve said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.

  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

  我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.

  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker’s guarantee.

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

  请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。 To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

  这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

  It’s expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

  开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

  We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

  这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

  There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

  开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

  A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

  信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

  The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

  卖方要修改信用证。

  Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

  请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

  Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

  你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

  Letter of Credit (L/C)信用证

  form of credit 信用证形式

  Terms of validity 信用证效期

  Expiry Date 效期

  Date of issue 开证日期

  Banker’s Acceptance L/C 银行承兑信用证

  Trade Acceptance L/C 商业承兑信用证

  Red Clause L/C 红条款信用证

  Anticipatory L/C 预支信用证

  Credit payable by a trader 商业付款信用证

  Credit payable by a bank 银行付款信用证

  usance credit payment at sight 假远期信用证

  Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits 跟单信用证统一惯例

  I.C.C. Publication No.400 第400号出版物

  Credit with T/T Reimbursement Clause 带有电报索汇条款的信用证

  method of reimbursement 索汇方法

  without recourse 不受追索

  Opening Bank’ Name & Signature 开证行名称及签字

  beneficiary 受益人

  guarantor 保证人

  Exporter’s Bank 出口方银行

  Importer’s Bank 进口方银行

  Seller’s Bank 卖方银行

  Buyer’s Bank 买方银行