为了方便大家更好的复习,参加2011年单证员考试,育路教育网特收集汇总了单证员考试英语的辅导资料,希望对您有所帮助,顺利通过单证员考试!
信用证英语,信用证英语常用语
we insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
as i've said,we require payment by l/c.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
we always require l/c for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
l/c at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
we pay by l/c for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
is the wording of “confirmed”necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
for payment we require 100% value,irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?