外销员外贸外语辅导之签署临时买卖合约

来源:来源于网络发布时间:2010-02-05

 物业代理和业主经过长时间的电话协商之后,业主与买家双方同意成交,售价是四百三十万元,现在他们正在代理公司签署临时买卖合约。
  A--Agent Mr. Wang
  物业代理王先生
  B--Landlord Mr. Johnson
  业主约翰逊先生
  C--Buyer Mr. Chen
  买家陈先生
  A: Mr. Johnson and Mr. Chen, I have already prepared a Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement. Please check the terms of the agreement. Also may I see your identity cards please? (James makes the copies and returns the identity cards to them.) Mr. Johnson, do you have a lawyer to handle the legal work for you?
  约翰逊先生,陈先生,我已经准备了一份临时买卖合约。请两位看看合约内容有没有问题。 同时请两位把你们的身份证给我。(詹姆士将业主及买家双方身份证复印并交还。)约翰逊先生,你已委托了律师为你办理手续吗?
  B: Yes, ABC Law firm.
  是的,是ABC律师行。
  A: How about you, Mr. Chen?
  那陈先生呢?
  C: XYZ Law firm.
  XYZ律师行。
  B: We will contact our lawyer.
  我们会自行联系律师。
  A: Good. I'll tell you briefly about the terms of the agreement. The property's address is at Flat C, 15/F Tong House. The price is four point three million dollars. Fourteen days after signing this Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement, Mr. Chen must pay thirty percent of the transaction price to your lawyer. Then, within thirty days, Mr. Chen must pay the remaining balance to Mr. Johnson. Any problems?
  我给你们简单讲一下合约的内容。物业地址是唐厦十五楼C。成交价为四百三十万元。在签订这份合约后的十四天内,陈先生须付成交价百分之三十给律师行。一个月内,陈先生须将余款交付给约翰逊先生。请问两位有没有疑问?
  B: No problem.
  没问题。
  A: Here are the copies for you.
  这是给你们的复件。
  B: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  A: Thank you.
  谢谢。