外销员外贸外语辅导之支付

来源:来源于网络发布时间:2010-02-22

  支付条件的商讨是国际贸易中的重要一部分。下面是一些有关支付的英语表达。
  1. Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
  这个月末以前应该付款。
  2. It's convenient to make payments in pound sterling.
  用英镑付款较方便。
  3. Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
  至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
  4. We may have some difficulties making payments in Japanese yen.
  用日圆付款可能会有困难。
  5. I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
  我从未用过人民币付款。
  6. We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
  我们不能接受延期付款。
  7. What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
  你们拒付的理由是什么?
  8. Collection is not paid.
  托收款未得照付。
  9. We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
  我们相信你们不会拒付。
  10. Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
  银行只接受一次拒付。
  11. You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  12. We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  13. We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
  14. Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
  15. The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。