外销员外贸外语辅导:商务谈判用语

来源:来源于网络发布时间:2010-06-09

  UNIT SEVEN PAYMENT
  I’m afraid I’m not in a position to give you an answer. I’ll have to consult our head office.
  恐怕我无权给您答复。我得和总公司联系一下。
  … I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.
  ……我相信我们这几年的愉快合作已经证明了我们是可以相互信赖的贸易伙伴。
  OK. Considering your good track record and bearing a good wish for the future, I agree to payment by T/T.
  那好。考虑到你们过去良好的记录,怀着对未来美好的愿望,我同意用电汇方式付款。
  We’ll open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor within 10 days from the date of the contract.
  从合同签订之日起,我们将于10天内开出以你方为受益人的不可撤销的信用证。
  We may accept deferred payment if the quantity is over 3,000 sets.
  如果数量超过3000套,我们可以接受延期付款。
  If you fail to open the L/C in time, we shall have the right to terminate the contract.
  如果你们不能及时开证,我们将有权终止合同。
  The amount in your L/C appears insufficient. Please increase the amount by 300 euros.
  你们信用证中的金额不足,请增加金额300欧元。
  UNIT EIGHT INSURANCE
  We usually insure against All Risks for 110% of the invoice value.
  我们通常按发票金额的110%投保一切险。
  According to our usual practice, we do business with our customer on CIF basis, Mr. Brown.
  布朗先生,按照惯例,我们按CIF价跟客户做生意。
  Since the premium varies with the extent of insurance, extra premium is for the buyer’s account, should additional risks be covered.
  因为保险费随着保险范围的不同而不同,如买方要求投保附加险,额外保险费应由买方负担。
  The PICC offers a full range of financial and insurance services worldwide.
  中国人民保险公司在全球范围内提供全面的金融、保险服务。
  You may rest assured that shipment will be effected within the time limit (stipulated in the contract). But there is also one point I’d like to stress.
  你们尽可放心,我们会按照合同期限及时交货。但我也有一点想强调一下。
  I hope this will mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.
  我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定的业务关系的开始。
  We’ve had a very happy start, and I believe this can lead to more substantial businesses between us.
  我们有了一个非常愉快的开端,我相信这能带来我们之间更多的交易。
  We shall be grateful for prompt delivery as the goods are needed urgently.
  因为急需这批货物,请立即交货。
  UNIT TEN COMPLAINTS AND SETTLEMENT
  P160
  And we hope this accident won’t affect future cooperation between us.
  我们希望这次小小的意外不会影响我们今后的合作。
  P162
  But they said they were not liable either, for they said the goods were spoiled obviously because of human error.
  但他们也说对此不负责,因为损失显然是由人为失误导致的。
  P163
  The October shipment of canned fruits arrived in a worthless state. 20% of the goods have deteriorated.
  10月份装运的那批水果罐头到货时情况糟透了。20%的货已经变质。
  We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specifications.
  我们发现你方船货的质量与我们同意的规格不符。
  P164
  We wish to settle this dispute fairly, so we suggest that we submit it to arbitration.
  我们希望公平地解决我们的争端,所以我们建议将其提交仲裁。
  P165
  We’d like you to replace all of the inferior products.
  希望你们能将所有的劣质品替换掉。
  UNIT ELEVEN AGENCY
  P168
  I couldn’t have said it any better. But we expect a 10% commission.
  就是这个意思。当然我们要求10%的佣金。
  P170
  Now, could you give me your idea of the minimum monthly sales you can guarantee?
  那么,能否告诉我们你们每月能保证的最低销售量吗?
  P171
  We would be very pleased to act as your agent if your terms and conditions are right.
  如果你们的条件合适,我们将很乐意做你们的代理。
  P172
  It’s entirely feasible to develop the market if you appoint us your agent on reasonable terms.
  如果你们以合理的条件授予我们代理权,拓展市场是完全可行的。
  P173
  We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at the present stage.
  我们认为现阶段讨论代理问题为时过早。