2011年外销员考试外贸口语精选九

来源:网络发布时间:2010-11-05
  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower。
  请你尽量放慢说话速度。
  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make。
  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment。
  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product。
  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
  106 We really need more specific information about your technology。
  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
  108 I will try, but no promises。
  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation。
  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
  111 Let me give you an indication。
  我可以提示一个想法。
  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final。
  请记得这不是最后的回答。
  113 Let’s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree。
  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
  114 Just for argument’s sake, suppose we disagree。
  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
  115 There is no such published information。
  没有相关的出版资料。
  116 Such data is confidential。
  这样的资料为机密资料。
  117 I am not sure such data does exist。
  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
  118 It would depend on what is on the list。
  这要看列表内容。
  119 We need them urgently。
  我们急需这些资料。
  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it。
  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。