2012年外销员考试辅导:商务信函范文2

来源:中大网校发布时间:2011-12-20

  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!

  外销员考试辅导:商务信函范文

  附函附件:

  按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。

  We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

  请查收所开出的下列汇票。

  Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:

  今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。

  Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.

  依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。

  Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

  随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。

  Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

  随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。

  Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

  随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。

  A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

  随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。

  An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

  同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。

  Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.

  随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。

  Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.

  迅即:

  迅速

  urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed

  请尽快将空袋退回为盼。

  Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.

  这批货物立即由火车发往你处。

  The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.

  请尽快下达通知书为荷。

  Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.

  请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头。

  Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.