2012年外销员考试辅导:商务信函范文4

来源:中大网校发布时间:2011-12-20

  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!

  外销员考试辅导:商务信函范文

  期满到期:

  我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。

  I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.

  该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。

  The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

  这张票据将于9月1日到期。

  The bill falls due on September 1.

  甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下。

  The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.

  我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。

  We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.

  每个、依照:

  由代理 per pro.||by proxy 每年 per annum||yearly

  每月 per mensem||monthly 每天 per diem||daily 每人 per man||percapital

  每一个||每一件 per piece 每磅 per lb. 每一包 per b. 每一吨 per ton

  每一码 per yard 每一瓶 per bottle

  百分之…… per cent||per cent.||percent||…… %

  经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。

  In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.

  随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。

  We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.

  我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。

  We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.

  对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。

  We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.

  抱歉遗憾:

  此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。

  Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

  请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

  We apologize you for the mistake.

  麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。

  We apologize you for troubling you.

  从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。