为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
外销员考试辅导:常用的外贸口语精选
Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。