2012年外销员外贸外语辅导:英语口语

来源:中大网校发布时间:2012-01-05

  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!

  外销员考试辅导:英语口语-经济发展趋势

  M: It's hard to be optimistic about things with the way the economy's headed…The trade deficit is getting larger, consumption's down, I really think we're headed for a recession.

  F: The economy has been stagnant for a while now. We've been in a recessive state for several months already. What worries me the most is the trade deficit. I think the government should do more to encourage exports.

  M: Increasing exports would weaken the curency. I think the main point is economic growth. We need more jobs. Factories have oursourced and moved many jobs to foreign countries. The result is an increase in unemployment in our own country, lower consumption, lower production, and an overall feeble economy. If more people are working, it will give the economy a boost.

  F: It's true that we should do something about unemployment, but what about inflation? If unemployment falls, there's pressure to increase pay. That would result in inflation, which would result in a much less dynamic economy.

  目前经济的发展趋势真是不容乐观…贸易赤字越来越大,消费水平下降,我真的认为我们现正走向萧条。

  这段时间经济一直处于停滞阶段,我们进入萧条期已有几个月了。最让我担心的是贸易赤字。我认为政府应该多做些工作来鼓励出口。

  增加出口会削弱货币流通。我想主要的问题是抓经济增长,我们需要更多的就业机会。工厂采用外部采购,把很多就业机会提供给了外国。结果是自己本国内失业人数增加,消费水平下降,生产率降低,整个经济缺乏活力。如果就业人数增加,就会推进整个经济的发展。

  我们的确应该解决下失业问题,但如果出现通货膨胀怎么办?失业率下降,就会有增加工资的压力。那样就会造成通货膨胀,从而导致经济更加不景气。

  stagnant:not developing, growing or changing 停滞的;不发展的;无变化的

  Major new investments are aimed at reviving the stagnant economy. 新的重大投资项目旨在振兴低迷的经济。

  outsource:to arrange for somebody outside a company to do work or provide goods for that company 交外办理;外购

  We outsource all our computing work. 我们把全部计算机技术工作包给外边去做。

  feeble:not effective; not showing determination or energy 无效的;缺乏决心的;无力的

  a feeble argument/excuse/joke 无力的证据;站不住脚的借口;干巴巴的笑话

  a feeble attempt to explain 无力的试图解释

  Don't be so feeble! Tell her you don't want to go. 别那么软弱了!告诉她你不想去。

  boost:something that helps or encourages somebody/something 帮助;激励

  a great/tremendous/welcome boost 很大的╱极大的╱令人感激的激励

  The tax cuts will give a much needed boost to the economy. 减税将给经济带来迫切需要的推动力。

  Winning the competition was a wonderful boost for her morale. 赢得了那场比赛使她士气大振。

  dynamic:of a process 过程 always changing and making progress 动态的;发展变化的

  What worries me the most is……最让我担心的是……

  What worries me the most is the possibility of complete failure.

  最让我担心的是可能会彻底失败。

  I think the point is……我觉得关键在于……

  The point is you shouldn't have to wait so long to see a doctor. 关键是看病不该等那么长时间。