2014年外销员考试外贸英语辅导:如何要求赔偿

来源:网络发布时间:2014-07-14

   货物运输过程中若有损毁,那么赔偿就不可避免。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项建立公司口碑的重要影响因素。现在就来学学怎么用简单的英语来搞定赔偿这个问题吧!

  Dialogue 1

  A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?

  损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?

  B: What kind of price did you have in mind?

  你说多少呢?

  A: I was thinking of 40% off.

  打个6折吧。

  B: That will probably be ok.

  应该可以吧。

  Dialogue 2

  A: We can’t process your damage claim.

  我们无法办理你的索赔。

  B: Why not?

  为什么?

  A: You didn’t note the damage on the bill of lading.

  你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。

  B: I see.

  这样子!

  Dialogue 3

  A: What about our claim?

  我们的赔偿怎么样啦?

  B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.

  我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。

  A: When will we hear something from him?

  什么时候会有消息呢?

  B: On, in just a day or two, I think.

  哦,我想就这一两天吧。

  Dialogue 4

  A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.

  你的赔偿问题终于解决了。

  B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.

  谢谢你们这么快就办好了。

  A: We only hope we won’t have this kind of problem again.

  我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。

  B: That goes for us too.

  我们也是这么希望。