国际商务师业务外语辅导之如何要求赔偿

来源:来源于网络发布时间:2010-02-10

  货物运输过程中若有损毁,那么赔偿就不可避免。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项建立公司口碑的重要影响因素。现在就来学学怎么用简单的英语来搞定赔偿这个问题吧!
  Dialogue 1
  A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
  损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?
  B: What kind of price did you have in mind?
  你说多少呢?
  A: I was thinking of 40% off.
  打个6折吧。
  B: That will probably be ok.
  应该可以吧。
  Dialogue 2
  A: We can't process your damage claim.
  我们无法办理你的索赔。
  B: Why not?
  为什么?
  A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.
  你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。
  B: I see.
  这样子!
  Dialogue 3
  A: What about our claim?
  我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
  B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.
  我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
  A: When will we hear something from him?
  什么时候会有消息呢?
  B: On, in just a day or two, I think.
  哦,我想就这一两天吧。
  Dialogue 4
  A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.
  你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
  B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.
  谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
  A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.
  我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
  B: That goes for us too.
  我们也是这么希望。