为了帮助考生系统的复习国际商务师课程 全面的了解国际商务师考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了 2011年国际商务师相关资料 希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!
The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
Our service, so far, has been very wellreceived by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
Could we see the specifications for the X?
我们可以看一下X型的详细规格吗?
Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
How about feedback from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between and .
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在至岁。
How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
We certainly expect our product to be available by October .
我们的产品在可在月日前准备好。
How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。