2011年国际商务师考试辅导:业务外语(7)

来源:微学国际商务师考试网发布时间:2011-07-02

  为了帮助考生系统的复习国际商务师课程 全面的了解国际商务师考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了 2011年国际商务师相关资料 希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!!

  We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  Let me give you an indication.

  我可以提示一个想法。

  Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  There is no such published information.

  没有相关的出版资料。

  Such data is confidential.

  这样的资料为机密资料。

  I am not sure such data does exist.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  It would depend on what is on the list.

  这要看列表内容。

  We need them urgently.

  我们急需这些资料。

  All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

  I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

  I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

  It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

  Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。