2012年国际商务师考试辅导:外贸函电写作范文(6)

来源:中大网校发布时间:2011-11-05

  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导

  The best we can do is to request you to amend the L/C according to the stipulations in the contract No. SN-1065.

  我们只能要求你方根据第SN-1065号合同规定修改信用证。

  We have not received your amendment to the L/C up to date.

  至今我们还没有收到你方信用证的修改书。

  The unit price has been amended to read (reading) US$0.56 per piece instead of existing.

  单价已修改为每个0.56美元而不是原来的单价。

  The draft should be drawn under “the documentary credit No. 558/270557 of Midland Bank plc”。

  汇票必须按照Midland银行开立的558/270557号信用证开立。

  Drafts drawn and negotiated in conformity with the terms of this credit will be honoured on presentation.

  一俟提示符合于本信用证规定条款所开立并进行议付的汇票即予兑现。

  PACKING 包装

  We‘ll reinforce them with iron straps.

  我们用铁皮带加固。

  We‘ll pack the goods 10 dozen to a carton, gross weight around 20 kilos a carton.

  这种货10打装一箱,每箱毛重约20公斤。

  Packing should be suitable for transport by sea.

  包装要适合于 海运 .

  2012年国际商务师考试专业知识辅导

  Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed, battened and secured by overall metal strapping.

  必须用坚实的木箱包装,装箱必须用铁钉钉好,用木版钉住,用一根铁皮钉牢。

  The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation. As to the inner packing, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.

  外包装应当坚实牢固,适于运输,至于内包装必须能吸引人,且有助于销售。

  We usually pack each piece of men‘s shirt in a polybag, half dozen to a box and ten dozen to a wooden case.

  我们通常把每一件男衬衣装入塑料袋内,半打装一盒,10打装一箱。

  保险

  The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.

  被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

  We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.

  按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

  The additional premium is for the buyer‘s account.

  增加的费用由买方负担。

  We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

  我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。

  We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.

  我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。