2012年国际商务师考试英语辅导资料(2)
请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who‘s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who‘s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who‘s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who‘s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who‘s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who‘s this calling, please?
第五部分、不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I‘m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I‘m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You‘re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I‘m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn‘t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn‘t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please