不能不会的10句影视口语表达

来源:微学外语考试频道发布时间:2008-06-16
1. Do it yourself, then.

  既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】

  举例:

  A: That's not the way I wanted it done.

  这可不是我想要的方式。

  B: Do it yourself, then.

  那你自己来呗。

  2. That's more like it.

  这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】

  举例:

  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

  别跟你哥哥那么说话!

  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.

  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

  A: That's more like it.

  那这像话。

  3. That's going too far.

  太过分了!

  举例:

  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

  B: That's going too far.

  那太过分了!

  4. See. / I told you (so).

  我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】

  举例:

  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.

  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

  B: See, I told you so.

  看,我早就这么说。

  5. So what?

  那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】

  举例:

  A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.

  你没系安全带。

  B: So what?

  那又怎样?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

  就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】

  举例:

  A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.

  当然,我会来看你演讲的。

  B: Great, I'm counting on you!

  太好了,我就指望你了。

  7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

  想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)

  举例:

  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.

  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

  B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

  8. Who do you think you are?

  你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】

  举例:

  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.

  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.

  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

  9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

  别装傻了。

  举例:

  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

  B: I don't know how to run it.

  我不知道怎么操作。

  A: Stop playing the fool!

  别装傻了!

  10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

  你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

  举例:

  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

  这就是。你有什么要说吗?

纠错