21 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
22 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
23 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
24 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
25 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
26 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一椒⒄埂?/P>
27 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
28 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
29 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
30 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。