261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way.
看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。
269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。
270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。
271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly. 272 I would like to present our comments in the following order. 273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 275 Please proceed with your presentation. 276 Yes, we have been interested in new system. 277 Has your company done any research in this field? 278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you. 279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
请开始你的简报。
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。