301 I would like to ask you a question.
我想问你一个问题。
302 Yes. Please do.
好,请说。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
308 I will try.
我会试试看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment. 312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular 313 We really need more specific information about your technology. 314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it? 315 I will try, but no promises. 316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please? 317 You are welcome. 318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation. 319 Let me give you an indication. 320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
我可以提示一个想法。
请记得这不是最后的回答。