531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
这要根据所订的数量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你们每件要价多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
运费由谁来负责呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。