571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多讨论那个问题。