711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。