2011英语口译笔译考试备考:英汉对照3000句(2)

来源:微学网发布时间:2011-07-04

  第二课(95-188)

  1. Have you been to America?

  你去过美国吗?

  2. Bill Gates is an American citizen.

  比尔·盖茨是美国公民。

  3. He spoke with an American accent.

  他说话带着美国英语口音。

  4. I live among the mountains.

  我住在群山之中。

  5. New York is among the largest cities in the world.

  纽约是世界上最大的几座城市之一。

  6. My savings amount to $2000.

  我的储蓄共达2000美元。

  7. A large amount of money is spent on advertisements every year.

  每年都要花费大量金钱在广告上。

  8. We will all have a course in ancient history this term.

  这个学期我们都有一门古代史课程。

  9. My father and mother went for a walk.

  爸爸妈妈去散步了。

  10. Work hard and you will be successful.

  努力工作,你就会成功。

  11. My little daughter is as lovely as an angel.

  我的小女儿像天使一样可爱。

  12. He could hardly contain his anger.

  他怒不可遏。

  13. I was angry with him for keeping me waiting.

  我对他很生气,因为他让我等了好久。

  14. His rudeness made me really angry.

  他的粗鲁让我生气。

  15. A pig is a domestic animal.

  猪是一种家畜。

  16. The camel is a herbivorous animal.

  骆驼是一种食草动物。

  17. Will you have another cup of tea?

  你再喝一杯茶吗?

  18. This boy is very smart; he may be another Edison.

  这男孩很聪明,他可能成为另一个爱迪生。

  19. That's quite another matter.

  那完全是另一回事。

  20. He has had no answer to his letter.

  他的信没收到回信。

  21. Do you know the answer to this question?

  你知道这道题的答案吗?

  22. He answered that he knew nothing about it.

  他答复说关于此事他一无所知。

  23. I was anxious about the children when they didn't come back home from school.

  孩子们放学后没有回家,我非常担心。

  24. We are really anxious for peace.

  我们确实渴望和平。

  25. Have you any book to read?

  你有什么可读的书吗?

  26. Any is better than none.

  有总胜于无。

  27. I can't stay any longer.

  我一刻也不能再呆下去了。

  28. Is there anything for me?

  有东西给我吗?

  29. The two villages are three miles apart.

  这两个村子相距三英里。

  30. He took the watch apart to repair it.

  他把手表拆开来修理。

  31. I can't tell the twins apart.

  我辨认不出这对双胞胎。

  32. A truck appeared over the hill.

  一辆卡车在山丘上出现。

  33. The journal makes its appearance once two months.

  这本刊物两个月出版一次。

  34. We should not judge a person by his appearance.

  我们不应该以貌取人。

  35. An apple is a kind of fruit.

  苹果是一种水果。

  36. This rule cannot be applied to every case.

  这项规则不是所有情况都使用。

  37. In this way they can better apply theory to practice.

  这样他们就能更好地把理论运用到实践中去。

  38. You can join the class if you parents approve.

  如果你父母同意,你可以参加这个班。

  39. The city council approved the building plan.

  市议会批准了这项建筑计划。

  40. The equipment must be bought from a supplier approved by the company.

  设备必须从公司认可的供应商那里购买。

  41. He moved into this house in April.

  他是四月份搬进这所房子的。

  42. His left arm was hurt in an accident.

  他的左胳膊在一次事故中受伤了。

  43. Justice has long arms.

  天网恢恢,疏而不漏。

  44. They were not allowed to use arms.

  不许他们使用武器。

  45. The new battleship shall be armed with 16-inch guns.

  新战舰将以16英寸口径的大炮武装起来。

  46. He joined the army a year ago.

  一年以前,他参军了。

  47. The increasing army of the unemployed has attracted the attention of the economist.

  不断增长的失业大军引起了这名经济学家的关注。

  48. He looked around but could see nobody.

  他四处望了一下,看不到什么人。

  49. He turned around as he heard a noise behind him.

  他听到身后有响声,便转过身来。

  50. I will visit you around Christmas.

  我将在圣诞节前后去拜访你。

  51. My sister is around your age.

  我妹妹和你年龄相仿。

  52. I arranged the flowers in the vase as soon as I came back home.

  一回到家里,我就把花在花瓶里插好。

  53. I have arranged with him to meet at the restaurant.

  我和他约好在饭馆见面。

  54. I have arranged that one of my staff will meet you at the airport.

  我已经安排好派一个职员到飞机场接你。

  55. We arrived home late.

  我们到家时晚了。

  56. Finally, they arrived at an agreement.

  他们最后终于达成了协议。

  57. He shot arrows one by one, but each missed.

  他射了一箭又一箭,但都未射中。

  58. He had devoted his whole life to the study of contemporary art.

  他把他的一生都献给了当代艺术研究。

  59. Are you a Bachelor of Arts?

  你是文学学士吗?

  60. Have you read the article on information revolution?

  你读了有关信息革命的那篇文章没有?

  61. Jim runs fast, but I run just as fast.

  吉姆跑得快,但我跑得也一样快。

  62. He can run as fast as I can.

  他能跑得和我一样快。

  63. It is just as you like.

  事情就如你喜欢的那样。

  64. The kitten uses that box as its bed.

  小猫把那个盒子当做它的床。

  65. He was ashamed that he had lied.

  他很惭愧他说了谎。

  66. The poor boy was ashamed of his ragged cloths.

  这个穷孩子为自己的破衣服感到难为情。

  67. China is a developing country in Asia.

  中国是亚洲的发展中国家。

  68. How many Asian countries have taken part in the sport meeting?

  有多少亚洲国家参加这次运动会?

  69. That Asian stopped me and asked if I was Chinese.

  那个亚洲人拦住我,问我是不是中国人。

  70. May I ask a question?

  我可以问一个问题吗?

  71. I have asked some friends for tea.

  我请了一些朋友来喝茶。

  72. Her husband was sound asleep.

  她丈夫睡得很熟。

  73. I can assure you that your son will be happy here.

  我可以向你保证,你儿子在这里会很快乐的。

  74. We book early to assure ourselves of seats.

  我们及早订票以确保有座。

  75. I met him at the bus stop.

  我在公共汽车站遇到他的。

  76. Please don't laugh at him.

  请不要嘲笑他。

  77. The airplane flies at 900 kilometers an hour.

  飞机以每小时900公里的速度飞行。

  78. It took them several days to cross the Atlantic Ocean.

  他们花了好几天的时间穿越大西洋。

  79. The enemy attacked us at night.

  敌人在夜里向我们进攻。

  80. It is reported that this disease attacks the central nervous system.

  据报道说这种疾病破坏中枢神经系统。

  81. The police are launching a major attack on drug dealers.

  警方对毒品贩子发动了大规模的攻击。

  82. He didn't pass the exam, but it was a good attempt.

  他虽然没有通过考试,但他做了很大的努力。

  83. I shall be attending the meeting.

  我会参加会议。

  84. Danger attended everything he did.

  他所做的每一件事都有危险。

  85. You must pay attention to your teacher in the class.

  上课的时候必须专心听老师讲课。

  86. She soon becomes the centre of attention.

  她很快成为大家注意的人物。

  87. He waved his hand to catch my attention.

  他挥手以吸引我的注意力。

  88. His summer vacation will end in the late August.

  他的暑假将于八月底结束。

  89. I often go to visit my aunt at weekends.

  我常在周末去看望我姑母。

  90. The government is the highest authority in the country.

  政府是国家的最高权力机构。

  91. I think autumn is the most beautiful season in a year.

  我认为秋天是一年中最美的季节。

  92. She tried to avoid answering my questions.

  她试图避而不答我的问题。

  93. The boy avoided punishment by running away.

  那个男孩逃跑来逃避惩罚。

  94. To avoid the city center, turn right here.

  如果要避开市中心,请从这里向右转弯。