2012年翻译考试初级口译英汉对照(22)

来源:考试吧发布时间:2012-10-26

  第二十二课(1975-2068)

  1. I passed the store on my way to the library.

  我在去图书馆的路上经过了那家商店。

  2. Please pass me the pepper.

  请把胡椒粉递给我。

  3. Please show me your monthly bus pass.

  请出示公共汽车月票。

  4. We drove past the house.

  我们开车经过那座房子。

  5. His pain is past now.

  他的痛苦现在已经过去。

  6. Our country has a glorious past.

  我们的国家有一段光辉的历史。

  7. They walked past without stopping.

  他们一步不停地走了过去。

  8. Their daily trips through the jungle have made a path in the thick undergrowth.

  他们每天往返穿过丛林,已在茂密的矮丛中踩出了一条小路。

  9. I think I am quite a patient person.

  我认为我是一个相当有耐心的人。

  10. The patient finally died from cancer.

  那位病人最终死于癌症。

  11. This cloth has a pattern of blue and white squares.

  这种布有蓝白格子的图案。

  12. The manager wouldn't pay him his wages.

  经理不肯把工资付给他。

  13. He gets his pay each Friday.

  他每星期五领工资。

  14. Please let me do my work in peace.

  请让我安静地工作。

  15. She wears a pearl necklace today.

  今天她戴了一条珍珠项链。

  16. He lives by his pen.

  他以写作为生。

  17. May I borrow your pen?

  我可以借用你的钢笔吗?

  18. My pencil is blunt, could you lend me a knife to sharpen it?

  我的铅笔钝了,你能借我把刀子削一削吗?

  19. I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone.

  我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。

  20. I only have a few pennies with me.

  我身上只有几个便士。

  21. Were there many people at the meeting?

  集会有很多人吗?

  22. These apples cost five yuan per kilogram.

  这些苹果每公斤五元。

  23. The weather during our holiday was perfect.

  我们度假时的天气好极了。

  24. The magician performed some astonishing tricks.

  魔术师表演了一些令人惊叹的戏法。

  25. Their football team performed very well in the match yesterday.

  他们的足球队在昨天的比赛中表现突出。

  26. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think she is near forty.

  也许我错了,但是我想她快四十岁了。

  27. We have three periods of chemistry a week.

  我们一星期三节化学课。

  28. Which period of history are you studying?

  你正在学哪一段历史?

  29. I'll come after the meeting if time permits.

  如果时间许可的话,我开完会就来。

  30. You are not permitted to smoke here.

  此处不许吸烟。

  31. You can't work here without a work permit.

  你没有许可证就不能在这里工作。

  32. You are just the person I want to see.

  你正是我要见的人。

  33. He picked the watch up from the carpet.

  他从地毯上把表捡起来。

  34. He picked her a rose.

  他采了一朵玫瑰给她。

  35. May I take a picture of you?

  我可以给你照相吗?

  36. This book gives a good picture of life in China 100 hundred years ago.

  这本书形象地描写了一百年前的中国生活。

  37. Would you like some more apple pies?

  再来点苹果馅饼好吗?

  38. Would you please give me a piece of paper?

  能给我一张纸吗?

  39. The farmer keeps hundreds of pigs on his farm.

  那个农场主在他的农场里养了几百头猪。

  40. He made a real pig of himself at the restaurant.

  他在餐厅里大吃大喝,真丢脸。

  41. The little boy is piling up his building blocks.

  小男孩正在搭积木。

  42. The cart is piled high with fruit and vegetables.

  马车上堆满了水果和蔬菜。

  43. We put the books in piles on the floor.

  我们把书在地板上堆起来。

  44. There is a pine forest near our house.

  我们家附近有片松树林。

  45. Pink is her favorite color.

  粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。

  46. I like pink roses.

  我喜欢粉色的玫瑰。

  47. The workers are laying pipes under the road.

  工人们正在道路下面铺设管道。

  48. He filled and lit his pipe.

  他给烟斗装上烟,然后点着。

  49. It's a pity that you can't come to the party.

  你不能来参加这次聚会,真可惜。

  50. I pity anyone who has to feed a family on such a low income.

  我同情任何需要以如此微薄的收入养活全家的人。

  51. We must find a place for this new picture.

  我们必须找一个地方放这张新照片。

  52. She's left her books all over the place.

  她把书到处乱放。

  53. You place me in a very difficult position.

  你使我非常为难。

  54. Such trees can be found in the plains.

  这种树木可见于平原。

  55. It's plain that he is the criminal.

  很明显,他是罪犯。

  56. The police worked out a plan to catch the thief.

  警察订下了计划捉贼。

  57. Where do you plan to spend your holiday?

  你计划去哪里度假?

  58. All plants need water and light.

  所有的植物都需要水和阳光。

  59. April is the time to plant trees.

  四月是种树的时候。

  60. His plate was piled high with rice.

  他的盘子里盛满了米饭。

  61. The doctor inserted a steel plate into his damaged leg.

  医生在他受伤的腿中植入了一块钢板。

  62. We've been to several plays this month.

  这个月我们看了好几场戏。

  63. The boys were playing with balls.

  男孩子们正在玩球。

  64. They played a joke on me.

  他们开我的玩笑。

  65. She seems a pleasant woman.

  她似乎是一个友善的女人。

  66. He's very hard to please.

  取悦他很难。

  67. Please come with me.

  请跟我来。

  68. He listened with pleasure to the beautiful music.

  他陶醉在美妙的音乐中。

  69. In years of plenty everyone has plenty to eat.

  丰年时人人都吃得饱。

  70. There's plenty of room for everyone inside.

  里面有的是地方,大家都可以进来。

  71. He stood there with his hands in his pockets.

  他站在那里,双手插在口袋里。

  72. He paid for it out of his own pocket.

  他是自己掏腰包的。

  73. The poet has written many poems for her.

  那位诗人为她写了许多诗。

  74. I don't see the point of her last remark.

  我不明白她最后那句话的意思。

  75. I'm in a hurry, so come to the point.

  我赶时间,直接了当说出来吧。

  76. The farm has a pond from which the cattle can drink.

  农场有一个供牛饮水的池塘。

  77. He was too poor to buy a new coat.

  他穷得无法买新衣。

  78. I'll do everything possible to help you.

  我会尽一切可能帮助你。

  79. The names of the members of the team will be posted up today.

  队员名单将于今天公布。

  80. Has the morning post arrived?

  早晨的邮件来了吗?

  81. Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans?

  帮我洗洗这些锅碗瓢盆好吗?

  82. Would you like more mashed potato?

  在来点马铃薯泥好吗?

  83. I lost several pounds last month.

  我上个月瘦了好几磅。

  84. Can I pour you another cup of tea?

  再给你倒杯茶好吗?

  85. The rain is really pouring down.

  雨下得真大。

  86. She poured out her worries to the doctor.

  她向医生倾诉自己的忧愁。

  87. Sitting out here, you really can feel the power of the sun.

  坐在这里,你可以感到太阳的力量。

  88. We've made our plans, and now we must put them into practice.

  我们已订好计划,现在应付诸实施了。

  89. This doctor received high praise from everyone.

  这位医生受到所有人的高度赞扬。

  90. The teacher praised her for her courage.

  老师赞扬了她的勇气。

  91. That old book is my most precious possession.

  那本旧书是我最珍贵的财产。

  92. My time is precious; I can only give you a few minutes.

  我的时间很宝贵,我只能见你几分钟。

  93. I much prefer cats to dogs.

  猫和狗之中我更喜欢猫。

  94. He chose Germany, but personally I'd prefer to go to Spain.

  他选择了德国,而我个人倒更喜欢西班牙。